Friday 16 December 2011

Kia Forte



My better half's relatively new Kia Forte has been sitting forlorn in the garage over the last 2 weeks as its owner is probably building snowman with my son right now; and it was a very active soccer mum car. I have been travelling abroad too- although to other parts of the world.


So today, with the Kia Forte parked further front than the Toyota Harrier and other cars, I decided to grab the Kia Forte's keys. It's a sleek and very modern-looking car; and when we bought it, I thought it was amongst the most value-for-monies and lovely car in the market then.



I've been ferried in my wife's Kia Forte many times over, and I pretty much like it, mate!

Well, guess what... having been driving the Toyota Harrier almost everytime I went out since getting the SUV, I now find the seating position of the Kia Forte too low and the support the seat provided was no competition compared to the Toyota Harrier's.


The speed and torque felt too s-l-o-w, matrix-style.

The wind sound intrusion felt enveloping.

It was after driving the Kia Forte today, that I appreciated the Black Bison even more! Shhh, don't tell my wife or she may just swap rides with me ;p



Ps : Enjoy a sneak preview of the next generation Kia Forte reportedly on the designers' drawing boards now! Have a great weekend ahead!


1 comment:

  1. KIA Forte has been a long-time favourite in the Kia range and its popularity amongst a wide variety of customers - from those who want on-road towing security or all-weather ability to the more adventurous owner who needs to head away from the main roads.



    Kia Forte New Hampshire

    ReplyDelete