Saturday 16 September 2017

Visual Comparison : Sorento vs X5

Well, the X5 costs double to that of the Sorento; so it would not be surprising if one finds that the outlook and the quality of the Beemer to be miles ahead compared to that of the Kia. However, I do find that the Sorento to be a handsome SUV still with loads of premium space; so I dare say that it was worth every single bit of its RM192k asking price. Except for the crappy AV system that Naza had placed in there, of course. 

Give me the original premium system that the Sorento was originally supplied with, even if I have to top up some monies, and I would be a happy owner. It would sure beat listening to very unclear radio with lots of interferences and lousy sound settings, as per the head unit that was installed in there (and which I couldn't replace with an aftermarket unit as Kia SC informed that it would invalidate the 5-year warranty).

But I am digressing. Enjoy the pictures hereabouts :



No comments:

Post a Comment